Webinar series: Exceed Customer Expectations by Offering Always-on Service
Organizations must constantly adapt their business processes to offer solutions quickly and exceed customer expectations. Watch this webinar series to learn how to increase customer satisfaction by delivering always-on, scalable, customer-centric experiences. All four episodes are available on demand now.
Episode 1: Scale Service and Support to Match Customer Demand
- Hear from Microsoft Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Gabriele “G” Masili about scaling customer service through self-service solutions.
- Learn how to keep up with unexpected contact center volumes by using virtual agents, knowledge base portals, and other always-on solutions.
- Explore best practices for implementing digital self-service solutions in your organization.
Episode 2: Provide Meaningful, Empathetic Customer Interactions
- Juan Carlos Padilla, CEO of the Acaya organization in Madrid, will discuss how they used technology to provide social services for thousands of individuals during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Learn about Acaya’s solution for connecting over 1,000 volunteers with the community, including isolated areas.
- Discover ways to implement similar programs that enable communities to remain connected under any circumstances.
Episode 3: Deliver Customer-Centric Connected Experiences
- Learn from Microsoft and Siemens experts about end-to-end solutions that increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Find out how to achieve business longevity by shifting from transactional to experiential customer service.
- Explore ways to provide on-demand convenience during every step of the customer journey.
Episode 4: Empower Firstline Workers with the Right Tools at the Right Time
- Find out how the UK’s National Health Service used always-on remote services to provide better patient care and improve staff safety.
- Learn how to empower efficient team collaboration from different locations—even when disruptions occur.
- Discover mixed reality technologies that allow you to scale your services remotely and efficiently.